Day trip to Cuenca and the Enchanted City from Madrid
Nature and Heritage in an unforgettable 12-hour tour, departing from the center of Madrid.
Know the city of Cuenca, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and the Enchanted City, a natural paradise declared Natural Site of National Interest for almost 100 years.
We will stop along the way at the Finca La Estacada winery.
We will stop at Ventano del Diablo, a canyon that the River Júcar has prayed on the rock that once was the bottom of the Tethis Sea.
Surprise yourself with the panoramic Tour by the Hoz del Huécar, under the hanging city of Cuenca.
Only excursion to Cuenca with departure from Madrid
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad Encantada
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Barrio del Castillo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Restaurante Finca La Estacada, Carretera N-400, km 103, 16400 Tarancón, Cuenca, Spain
Finca la Estacada is a beautiful winery in the town of Tarancón. Here we will make a brief stop to have a coffee or go to the toillete. You can photograph beautiful vineyards through the large windows of the winery
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Ventano del Diablo, Villalba de la Sierra Spain
El Ventano del Diablo is a natural viewpoint over the Júcar River. Here we will hear mysterious legends and we will be able to contemplate the Vulture Buzzard
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad Encantada, Carretera CM-2104, Km 19, 16146 Valdecabras Spain
The Enchanted City is a natural place that was declared in 1929 as Natural Site of National Interest. It is currently included within the limits of the Natural Park of the Serrania de Cuenca (PNSC), within the zones of priority protection for its exceptional geomorphological value, of international relevance
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador Barrio del Castillo, Calle Larga 37, 16001 Cuenca Spain
From this point we will start the guided walking tour of the medieval town of Cuenca
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.