Day-Trip to Chand Baori Stepwell from Jaipur and City Palace visit
Jaipur- the pink city known for the valour & courage of the royal King Sawai Jai Singh. Visit of City Palace is an impressive architecture blend of Rajput,Islamic & European culture. Visit of Abhaneri village is a finest experience, Stepwell also known as Chandbaori largest and deepest steppwell is the highlights of the village City Palace is a complex consist of bulidings Chandra Mahal & Mubarak Mahal is an elegant architect not to missed in this royal city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Pickup from the Hote / airport / Train Station in Jaipur at 8am and drive to Abhaneri (stepwell). Abhaneri is a village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. It is situated at a distance of 100km far from Jaipur on the way to Jaipur-Agra road. Abhaneri is a small village known for its deepest step well and 2 hours drive from the Jaipur.
Arrive the rural village of Abhaneri. Visit the deepest Chand baori one of the deepest stepwell in the world, located near the Harshat Mata Temple built by the King Chand Raja in the 9th century for water harvesting, also called as bawdi or baori. The Stepwell has narrow 3000 steps with 13th floors.
After the visit of the rural village of Abhaneri experience we drive back to the Jaipur
Lunch Break, Lunch at one of the local AC Restaurant in Jaipur at 1:30pm
Post lunch we head towards the royal palace known as City Palace, once the seat of “Maharaja” built by the Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 & 1732. The palace complex consists of Mubarak Mahal, Chandra Mahal & other buildings, therefore one of the most popular landmark & the important tourist spot in Jaipur
Evening time to explore the local markets of this pink city, Jaipur is the shopper’s paradise of local handicrafts, souvenir, gemstones, carpets which is not only known in India but also known for its works worldwide.
After a full day Sightseeing Drop at Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Jaipur at 6pm
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.