Day Trip to Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park (Guided Full Day Tour by Car)
Discover all of Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park's stunning and popular attractions, including Mystic Fort, Mosque, Step Well and Temples on this wonderful 8-hour trip in an AC car with a private guide.
1. Start your journey with a relaxing drive into Indian countryside to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site from the heritage city of Vadodara
2. Enjoy the spectacular views from the top of the hill, as well as the palaces, temples, gardens located in the fort complex, and listen to stories about the city's history, culture, and existence.
3. Treat yourself with a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense).
4. Complete the trip with a big smile on your face with beautiful memories to cherish in your pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- Entry/Admission - Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vadodara, Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat
Vadodara is littered with ancient palaces and old markets along with modern shopping malls, but the main reason for coming here is the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Champaner and Pavagadh nearby.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, Pavagadh India
Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located around the historical city of Champaner. The heritage site is studded with forts with bastions starting from the hills of Pavagadh, and extending into the city of Champaner. The park's landscape includes archaeological, historic and living cultural heritage monuments such as chalcolithic sites, a hill fortress of an early Hindu capital, and remains of the 16th-century capital of the state of Gujarat. There are palaces, entrance gates and arches, mosques, tombs and temples, residential complexes, agricultural structures and water installations such as stepwells and tanks, dating from the 8th to the 14th centuries.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kalika Mata Temple, Pavagadh Hill, Pavagadh India
The Kalika Mata Temple, located on top of the 800 metres (2,600 ft) high Pavagadh Hill, is an important Hindu shrine in the region
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jami Masjid, Panchmahal, Champaner India
The mosque dates to 1513; construction was carried out over 25 years and is one of the most notable monuments located in Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park
Pass By: Helical Step Well, Champaner India
Step well dated to approximately the 16th century, is helical in shape and was built with bricks and stone paved steps.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vadodara Airport, Civil Aerodrome, Harni Rd, Harni, Vadodara, Gujarat 390022, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.