Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada
Visit the famous Egyptian Museum with its innumerable exhibits steeped in history.
Marvel at the last existing wonder of the world - a fabulous experience! You will find a total of three pyramids here: the Chephren, the Cheops and the Mykerinos pyramid. You can discover the area on foot, on horseback or on a camel. Duration between 2 and 3 hours.
Enjoy a boat trip on the Nile. (for a fee)
After visiting the pyramids of Giza, you will go to the Great Sphinx, by far the largest and best preserved Sphinx. It consists of a human head on a lion's body. The Sphinx was carved out of the rest of a limestone hill that served as a quarry for the Great Pyramid of Cheops -
per adult from
16 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- soft drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- felucca ride
- All services not mentioned in the description.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
You will be picked up from your hotel around 1:30 a.m. The air-conditioned coach takes about 6 hours to Cairo. Once there, your guide will meet you, who will accompany you throughout the tour. The excursion begins with a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which, in addition to its more than 120,000 exhibits, also houses the golden coffin of Tutankhamun. Then enjoy your lunch. The rest of the excursion takes you to the great pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The pyramid tour ends at the Sphinx and the temple in its vicinity. If time permits, at the end of the day you have the opportunity to drive to the Cairo Bazaar before heading back to Hurghada. The coach drops you off at your hotel around 11 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from all hotels in Hurghada and the surrounding towns.The pick-up time is approximately 01:30.Airports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.