Day trip to Burana tower and Issyk-Kul lake
You arrived in Bishkek and you only have one day free from work and business meetings? Take the opportunity to see one of the most interesting places in Kyrgyzstan!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - On the way to the canyons we will stop to have lunch. National flatbread with soar cream and tea boiled in russian samovar with unique taste.
- Entry/Admission - Burana Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burana Tower, Don-Aryk, Tokmok 722201 Kyrgyzstan
The Burana Tower is one of the top 10 tourist attractions in Kyrgyzstan. Located 70 km from Bishkek it is the only architectural monument that has survived to our days from the once majestic ancient city of Balasagun,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Issyk Kul Province, Issyk Kul Province
Lake Issyk-Köl (Ysyk-Köl, Issyk-Kul) is the world's second-largest alpine lake. The name, meaning ‘hot lake’, comes from a combination of extreme depth, thermal activity and mild salinity, which ensure the lake never freezes even in the fierce Central Asian winters – despite lying at an altitude of over 1600m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.