Day Trip to Bucegi Mountains: Scropoasa Lake and Zanoaga Canyon
Zanoagei Gorges is one of the most picturesque routes in the Bucegi Mountains. The route is easy to medium, once walked wildlife only. To get to it we will cross the Transbucegi road up to 2000m altitude. Then we will descend into the Gorge and go to Scropoasa Lake and the Seven water springs Waterfall with the cleanest water in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - eggs, cheese, fruits, vegetables, ham, bread, cookies
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Tuica
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Come with us on a one-day day trip through the brains of the mountains, on magnificent trails once crossed only by wild animals. We will cross the scenic footpaths, we will go to the Seven springs cascade, we will see Scropoasa Lake and we will enter through the great Zanoaga Gorge.
Departure Point :Bulevardul Aviatorilor, București, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is held with minimum 2 persons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.