Day Trip to Brindavan Gardens & Srirangapatna (Guided Sightseeing Tour by Car)
Discover all the beautiful and famous Brindavan Gardens, KRS Dam and Srirangapatna, the Summer Capital of Ruler Tipu Sultan with palace, temple, river and taste local delicacies on this fantastic 8-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
1. Discover the famous Brindavan Gardens, Krishnarajasagar Dam, Balmuri Falls and many other tourists places.
2. Explore the amidst beautiful gardens Daria Daulat Bagh, Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple and Tipu Sultan Summer Palace & Tomb.
2. The scenic beauty of gardens and hills will give nature-lovers a small dose of wilderness needed to refresh their spirit.
3. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- Entry/Admission - Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace And Museum
- Entry/Admission - Daria Daulat Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Brindavan Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Temple Road, Srirangapatna India
Visit the beautifully carved Ranganathaswamy Temple complex dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace And Museum, Srirangapatna, Karnataka 571438, India
Built for famous ruler Tipu Sultan and this summer palace is now open to the public with a museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daria Daulat Bagh, Srirangapatna, Karnataka 571438, India
Daria Daulat Bagh located at Srirangapatna island on the river Kaveri and mostly made out of teakwood contains amidst beautiful gardens built by Tippu Sultan in 1784.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balmuri Falls, Srirangapatna 571438 India
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krishnarajasagar Dam Park, Mysore, KRS Dam Rd, Krishnarajasagara, Karnataka 571607, India
Visit the Krishna Raja Sagara Dam built on the River Kaveri
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brindavan Garden, Mysuru (Mysore) 576103 India
Explore the Brindavan Gardens is a garden located in adjoining the Krishnarajasagara dam which is built across the river Kaveri built in 1932 and popular tourist destination.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mysore Airport, Kozhikode-Mysore-Kollegal Hwy, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.