Day Trip to Amani Nature Reserve-From Tanga City
Amani Nature Reserve is a centre for biological diversity. The floristic composition is very diverse and there are 2012 vascular plants species per hector. Thus a large proposition of the endemic species is found within Amani Natural Reserve. The Reserve has been likened to the African equivalent of the Galápagos Islands in terms of their endemism and biodiversity. Therefore it is considered one of the most important forest blocks in Africa.
Approximately 3450 species of vascular plants recorded in the Usambara Mountains, over one quarter are likely to be endemic or near-endemic. In addition to the variety of plants, the mountains host a number of endemic or rare fauna species, including the Usambara eagle owl and a viviparous frog species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Urithi Tanga Museum
What's excluded :
- Other things on personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urithi Tanga Museum, Independence Avenue (next to the Tanga Library), Tanga Tanzania
Before breakfast at 6.30am departure from the Hotel in Tanga City to Amani Nature Reserve, stop at Muheza Town for breakfast and then drive up to East Usambara Mountain (With 4WD Car).Arriving in the nature park.Lunch will be served near the waterfalls.Places of interest include, Botanical Garden, Spices Plantations, Coffee and others.Later on at 5.30pm departure from Amani Back to Tanga City for dinner and overnight.End of Tour
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.