Day Trip to Akwapim Range
A day trip to the Aburi Botanical Gardens to enjoy Ghana's beautiful gardens. Also includes a visit to Ghana's first cocoa farm, and the Aburi crafts market to shop for carvings and crafts.
per adult from
8 hours 50 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Aburi Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Mampong
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aburi Botanical Gardens, Aburi 32km (20mi) north of Accra, Accra Ghana
Visit the Aburi Botanical Gardens, Ghana's most beautiful garden that offers a rich collection of tropical flora which attracts many birds and butterflies.
Enjoy a pleasant lunch in the gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mampong, Ghana
A short walk through the Tetteh Quarshie cocoa farm, Ghana's first cocoa farm. Continue to the Aburi crafts market to shop for crafts at a good price
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at any location within Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.