Day Trip To Agra From Bangalore With Air Tickets
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in just one day on this day-trip from Bangalore. Fly to Delhi in the early morning, meet your driver at the airport, and travel by car to Agra. After lunch, explore the stunning Taj Mahal and learn all about the story behind its creation, followed by a visit to Agra Fort. Then drive back to Delhi and board an evening flight back to Bangalore.
• The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• 16th century Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Same day return to Bangalore
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private AC vehicle for transfer from Bangalore Hotel to Bangalore Airport and vice versa.
- Bangalore – Delhi – Bangalore air tickets in Economy class, subject to seat availability.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer from Delhi Airport to Agra and vice versa.
- Local English speaking guide in Agra
- Light refreshments in the evening in Delhi
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees at Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is regarded as one of the best examples of Mughal architecture and a symbol of the rich cultural heritage of India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died while giving birth to their 14th child. Made of white marble the delicate lattice work of the windows is a sight to behold. It took 22,000 artisans from all over the world to complete this monument. Following his death, Shahjahan was also laid to rest in this mausoleum.
The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Built by Emperor Akbar, Agra Fort was the primary seat of the Mughal Emperors till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The fort has several memorable pieces of architecture - the Jahangiri Mahal (Jahangir’s Palace), Diwan-i-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience), Musamman Burj (Octagonal Tower) and Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors). The fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in BangaloreAirports
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, KIAL Rd, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560300, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- First flight from Bangalore to Delhi and the last flight out from Delhi will be booked.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.