Day Trip to 7 Lagoons
Ausangate probably has the most beautiful natural landscapes in the Peruvian Andes. This day tour allows you to enjoy picturesque landscapes, snow-capped peaks, up to 7 colourful lagoons.
On the route, you can also explore some native communities, colourful ornaments and textiles, the natural habitats of llamas and alpacas, and share the experience of living around one of the highest and most beautiful mountains in the continent.
The “Ausangate 7 Lagunas” tour allows you to appreciate a rhythm of life that is quite different from the rest of Peru. It is, therefore, perfect for those who want to get away from the frequented roads and experience a truly authentic place in this beautiful country!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bi-lingual guide (English & Spanish)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- First aid
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Renting a horse (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagunas, Lagunas, Loreto Region
At 5 in the morning we will pick you up from the hotel and leave for the town of Tinki. The tour lasts approximately 3 hours and a half minutes. From this place we will start walking towards the beautiful 7 lagoons of Ausangate.
We will have a five-hour walk visiting several lagoons, we can also see birds, alpacas, llamas, many vizcachas and hopefully to the Andean Condor. We will end the day in the relaxing hot springs of Ausangate. Ideal to relax the muscles of the body. To end our trip we arrive in the city of Cusco at seven at night.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.