Day trip Terelj National Park-Statue of Chinggis Khaan
-One of Mongolia’s most celebrated National Park, Gorkhi-Terelj, is within short drives of the capital, encompassing vast preserves where a wide range of wildlife roam the grasslands, forests and mountains. From Ulaanbaatar to Terelj National Park is just 80kms.
-Chinggis Khaan Statue- the biggest horse statue in the world.
-Visit local family and have lunch-traditional meals
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Accommodation during the trip Driver + 4WD vehicle + Petrol English Speaking guide Three meals (B,L,D) Bottled water supply for 1.5 l pp for every day Entrance fees for National Parks and Museums
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal items Optional activity costs Alcoholic drinks Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, # 101 Apartment 203, 15th Khoroo, Khan-Uul disctrict, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar 17011 Mongolia
Drive to Terelj National Park. On the way we will stop for big statue of Chinggis Khaan. Terelj about 80km north-east of Ulaanbaatar, is a deservedly popular destination. At 1600m, the area is cool and the alpine scenery is magnificent and green meadows carpeted with Edelweiss and a dazzling variety of other wild flowers attract nature lovers. The park has many rock formations for rock climbers, and includes two famous formations named for things they resemble: Turtle Rock (Mongolian: Melkhii Khad) and the Old Man Reading a Book (Praying Lama Rock). You will ride horse to small meditation temple.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chinggis Khaan International Airport, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.