Day trip: Skadar Lake boat cruising tour from Podgorica
- Pick up at the TGD Podgorica airport or specific address in Podgorica city.
- Drive to Virpazar medieval town
- Meeting with the local boat captain and welcome drink on the boat.
- Boat cruising on the Skadar Lake
- Some free time for exploring the town of Virpazar
- Drive back to the city of Podgorica
- Great opportunity to explore the National Park Skadar Lake
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Private tour
- National Park fees
- Lake boat cruising
- Beverages on the boat
- Tourist tax
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
- Extra time on the boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Virpazar-old-bridge, Virpazar, Bar Municipality Montenegro
VIrpazar town on three bridges...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Skadar, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality 81000 Montenegro
One hour crusing on Skadar Lake National Park...
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kotor tours - Mont Travelers - Montenegro tours, Ulica 1 (istok-zapad), Kotor 85330, Montenegro
The organizer of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Podgorica city - any addressPlease,provide us your addressAirports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is an option, but you might need a swimsuit and sunscreen while you are on board.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.