Day Trip San Gimignano, Chianti Winery and Pisa
Get a personalized tour of San Gimignano during this 9-hour p excursion from the port of Livorno.
With just your small group and dedicated driver guide, explore the squares of San Gimignano, Florence and stop for a visit of the Chianti Classico wine area. R-trip private transportation from a meeting point near the Florence train station included.
Highlights 9-hour tour of the Tuscan San Gimignano region from Livorno Round-trip transportation from the Livorno port. Visit San Gimignano and learn about the historical town and the "Vernaccia" of San Gimignano, taste the world famous gelato. Visit the Chianti wine area and stop for a wine tasting. Visit the Piazzale Michelangelo to have some fantastic views of Florence. Visit the Duomo, Piazza Signoria and Ponte Vecchio. Have lunch in a local restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casa Emma
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Visit the historical town of San Gimignano with the famous squares of Piazza Cisterna and Piazza Duomo. Enter the city gates of the "Manhattan of the Middle Ages". Taste the world famous gelato and the "Vernaccia wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Emma, S.P. di Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50021 San Donato in Poggio, Barberino Tavarnellle Italy
Taste some Chainti Classico and Supertuscan wines, learn more about the cultivation of Sangiovese grapes. taste some vynegar and olive oil.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Visit the Piazzale Michelangelo with wonderful views of Florence.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Visit Piazza del Duomo and Piazza Signoria in Florence.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.