Day trip: Ribeauvillé, Riquewihr, Kaysersberg, Eguisheim
Our first stop will take you to Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route, which has many hidden wonders in the heart of its medieval walls.
You will then have the opportunity to visit the charming town of Ribeauvillé, former stronghold of the Lords of Ribeaupierre.
After a visit to Hunawihr and a photo stop in front of its famous fountain, you can have lunch in the village of Riquewihr, one of the best known in the region, especially for its privileged location in the heart of the vineyard.
The visits will continue by two villages also famous for their historical character: Kaysersberg and Eguisheim.
Wine lovers will particularly appreciate the next stop, at the famous "Belvédère Cattin", offering a panoramic view of the plain of Alsace, with in the distance the Black Forest.
This stop will also allow you to discover an art gallery and - of course - for those who wish, the possibility of buying Alsace wine.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will make a stop at noon allowing you to have lunch in Riquewihr.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eglise de l'Assomption-de-la-Bienheureuse-Vierge-Marie de Bergheim, Place de l'Eglise, 68750 Bergheim France
Crossed the village of Bergheim and passage in front of the ramparts.
Stop At: Coeur de Ribeauville, 56 Grand rue, 68150 Ribeauville France
Free visit of the city of Ribeauvillé
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vieille Ville, 68340 Riquewihr France
Visit and free lunch in the village of Riquewihr
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Kaysersberg, 68240 Kaysersberg, Kaysersberg-Vignoble France
Free tour of the old town of Kaysersberg
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Village d'Ammerschwihr, 2 rue de la Reconnaissance, 68770 Ammerschwihr France
Crossing the village
Pass By: Mairie de Niedermorschwihr, 68230 Niedermorschwihr, France
Passage in the village with its twisted bell tower
Pass By: Vieille Ville de Turckheim, 68230 Turckheim France
Passage along the ramparts of Turckheim
Stop At: Vieille ville d'Eguisheim, Markt, 68420 Eguisheim France
Free tour of the old town of Eguisheim
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Office de Tourisme d'Eguisheim et Environs, 22 A Grand rue, 68420 Eguisheim France
Stop at Belvedere Cattin. Possibility to buy wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Strasbourg-Place de l'étoile-Gare Routière, 67100 Strasbourg, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.