Day Trip Lake Chala Moshi Tanzania
Dodo Group is a tour company which is based in Moshi, Tanzania where the majestic Pride of Africa (Mount Kilimanjaro) is located.
Being in the market for quite some time, we believe we have the experience, the knowledge and enthusiasm to make your tour a pleasant one. We have reasonable prices, state of the art camping equipment, excellent tour guides (who are highly proficient in English to make you feel totally at home) and organized trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Transport
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Chala
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Chala, Moshi Tanzania
Lake Chala is Crater Lake in caldera located on the border of Tanzania and Kenya on the eastern edge of famous volcano Kilimanjaro. This place is real find for tourists who like panoramic views and quiet recreation.
In the morning, after transfer to lake, you will be on the “top” of crater where wonderful views on the tropical forest and lake is. On the way, you can even see baboons. Descended, you can swim, enjoy canoeing or just relish the beauty African nature. The lunch will be proposed after. On the way back to the hotel, you will have the possibility to see how does come fabulous Kilimanjaro mount from the clouds.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up with in the city of Moshi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.