Day Trip in Local Life of Sasak Tribe
Want to live life like local, we say it, you experience it. Nowadays, being as what native people doing is good activity for foreigners to spend their time to get involved. We are working on it to make more unique about your trip. This what we Have created for trip is fully different from other trip. In sukarara village, we have people inside of the village that we are working together for our Weaving tutor. We selected them, by having host in the village then you will follow how the people live their life in the village. The host can be our team or directly from the village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will do fun activity like what normally local people do as daily activity. First, we will visit the village, also we will build tent in the middle of Rice field. We will make barbeque comes with fish in the night during our stay in tent. Whatever of activity in the rice field, we will get involved for while. We are also going to learn about traditional weaving. We will set the day for cycling, and take walking inside of the village.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel Around Kuta Beach of LombokAirports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.