Day trip in Kazbegi
One-day tour to Ananuri and Kazbegi with the itinerary from the capital city Tbilisi to the snow-capped peak of the Mount Kazbegi will open up an enchanting Georgia. On the way there, you will visit a Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Reservoir, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbegi, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church, which is the final destination of the journey. There you will get an amazing view on the village of Kazbegi and glacier.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Tbilisi – Ananuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi – Tbilisi
Early in the morning our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Tbilisi./any willing destination The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway towards the border with Russia. Your first stop will be at Ananuri complex, a former residence of Argveti Dukes. Complex featuring churches and towers dating back to the XVI-XVII cc. is beautifully overlooking Jinvali reservoir.
Continue our drive over the Cross pass and make a short stop at Soviet time “People’s Friendship” mountain view point overlooking a deep gorge of Caucasus mountain range in Gudauri(ski resort).
In Kazbegi, we will change our vehicle to a four-wheel drive car to reach Gergeti Holy Trinity Church located on altitude of 2170 m, and enjoy breathtaking views of Mt Kazbegi.
Drive back to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Your hotel or any other willing destination.
Departure Time :Everyday, from 10 o'clock
Return Detail :Your hotel or any other willing destination.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.