Day Trip in Chitwan National Park, 1Day Package
This is one of the adventures tour in Chitwan. A typical canoe trip makes you more excitement and adventure.
You have chance to see Gharial(Gavialis gangeticus), is one of the Critically Endangered crocodile species by IUCN and other common species is Marsh Mugger crocodile. Also great chance to see many species of birds etc.
Jungle walk is more peaceful and gentle walk. Walking on the wild animals trail is more adventure. To find wild animals, passing bushes, forest is more exciting.
Jeep Tour is fine well. You can visit big area of national park and high chance to see rare animals such as tiger, bear, leopard etc.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- • Pick up and drop from any hotel in Sauraha.
- • Park Entrance Permit Fee.
- • Guided Fee.
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
What's excluded :
- • Personal expenses.
- • Personal insurance of any kind.
- • Tips.
- • What is not mentioned on the package.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
• 07:00 - Our local jungle guide come to receive you form your hotel or meet at our office. Shortly brief about tour or activities.
• 07:30 - Canoeing and Jungle Walk, canoe trip down the river at the beginning for 45 min. to an hour on the Rapati River. Canoe is a type of typical boat which is safe and easy to float on the water. Its main purpose to explore 2 species of crocodile, fish species, water birds and some wildlife on the sand bank or in the water.
After canoe walk back through the Chitwan National Park. Before walk short brief of Chitwan National Park, about wildlife and safety instruction from some wild animals. The jungle walk will be 3/4 hours(half day) back to Sauraha. And then take a rest for couple of hours and have lunch.
During this period you have chance to see rhinoceros, deer species, monkey species, wild boar, sloth bear, Bengal Tiger, Common Leopard etc.
• 13:00/15:00 - Jeep Tour/Safari for 3/4 hours. By jeep tour, takes to core and deep area of the national park to explore different types vegetation and more wildlife.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :The Chitwan Tiger Guide Service And Mini Library, Rhino Rd, Ratnanagar 44200, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Sauraha.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.