Day Trip from Zagreb to Split with Plitvice Lakes Tour
Enjoy your comfortable transfer from Zagreb to Split with visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park. Plitvice Lakes National Park is the first and largest national park in Croatia. You will be amazed by its nature and surrounding environment. Explore Plitvice Lakes during the walk with your guide who will provide you all information about this area. You will arrive in Split safely in the evening hours. Hotel pickup from Zagreb is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Discover Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day group transfer from Zagreb to Split. You will be picked up from Zagreb to start your ride to Plitvice Lakes. During the ride, your guide will provide you all the historical and interesting facts about this area. Plitvice is considered as one of the most beautiful natural sights in Europe. Plitvice is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979. Plitvice lakes is a unique natural phenomenon with 16 picturesque lakes that are connected by a number of cascading waterfalls. Travertine barriers, which were made in a period of about ten thousand years, are one of the fundamental features of the park. The park is a perfect combination of all natural elements. Enjoy the walk and be fascinated by this breathtaking nature. After the tour, you will have free time for coffee and lunch. After that, you will continue your ride to the final location Split.
Stop At: Super Tours, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup from Zagreb hotel. Tour will end in Split.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual and comfortable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.