Day Trip from Sydney Australia | Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves
Leave the city behind and experience the hidden scenic beauty of Three Sisters, Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves with our luxury private day tour. Explore one of the world’s oldest cave systems with a labyrinth of stalactite-lined limestone chasms with carved by pure underground rivers.
Tour start at 7.00 am with pick up from your hotel, traveling in a modern minivan with leather interiors, and enjoy chilled bottled water throughout the day.
A luxury private tour
Hotel pick up and drop off at Sydney CBD
See the majestic Three Sisters at Echo Point
Enjoy the sweeping views of Lincoln's rock lookout
Visit striking limestone formations at Jenolan Caves
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD
- Travel in a modern minivan
- Complementary bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Attraction entry fees or activity fees
- Entry/Admission - Jenolan Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney - Tour starts from Sydney CBD from your hotel/terminal/Airbnb accommodation and head to inner west.
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Enjoy the breathtaking views from Flat rock (Lincoln's Rock) lookout.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, home of the famous Three Sisters in Katoomba. Discover iconic lookouts, waterfalls, and enjoy a bushwalk.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, home of the famous Three Sisters in Katoomba. Discover iconic lookouts, waterfalls, and enjoy a bush walk.
Stop At: Jenolan Caves, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales
One of the worlds oldest cave systems that display labyrinth of stalactite-lined limestone chasms, and carved by pure underground rivers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 4655 Jenolan Caves Rd, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales 2790 Australia
4655 Jenolan Caves Rd, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales 2790 Australia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Lake 4654 Jenolan Caves Rd, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales 2790 Australia
blue lake at Jenolan caves - some times travellers able to see platypus hee.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sydney Top Tours | Private Day Tours from Sydney, U18/392 - 402 Windsor Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
Your driver/guide will pick you from the hotel/Airbnb/Terminal on the day of the tour.
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Most visited lookout in the Blue Mountains region and Sydney - offers magnificent views of the Jamison valley and great for selfies.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ cruise terminal pick up and drop off from Sydney CBD.Please leave your hotel/ Airbnb details at the special request section before you pay & check out. Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Our vehicle does not consist of disability access facilities
- Physical fitness is an essential if you want to explore all the areas
- Our vehicle comfortably fits 7 travelers (driver + 6 with passengers)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.