Day trip from Salerno: Amalfi coast highlights - private tour
The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of coastline well-known as a UNESCO World Heritage site and it is one of the most visited tourist attractions of Italy. You will be driven through lemon groves and little villages while enjoying the coastal view as you make your way into the heart of region on your trip.
The three pearls of the Amalfi coast are: Amalfi, renowned for ceramic and Limoncello, Ravello, the jewel of the coastal crown and Positano, a vertical village situated on the side of the mountain, famous for its breathtaking views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Deluxe transportation with English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
is a stretch of coastline well-known as a UNESCO World Heritage site and it is one of the most visited tourist attractions of Italy.
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
a vertical village situated on the side of the mountain, famous for its breathtaking views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
renowned for ceramic and Limoncello
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
the jewel of the coastal crown
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your cruise ship name at the moment of the reservation.Ports
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.