Day Trip from Rome to the Amalfi Coast
We will give you the opportunity to visit Pompei and two towns of the Amalfi Coast. Your personal driver guide will accompany you for the whole trip, answering all the questions about history, secrets and legends of this enchanting place. Besides the breathtaking view of the coast, where the cliffs seem to touch the sky and the sea at the same time, you will enjoy also the beauty and the particular life style of Positano and Sorrento. First stop will be Pompei, the town that was completely buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. After visiting Pompei where you will visit the incredible ruins of the archaeological site so famous all over the world, we will go to Positano, famous all over the world for its elegance and refinement.From Positano we will reach Sorrento driving on the coast, giving you the possibility to enjoy the enchanting view of this lovely part of Italy. During this amazing tour, it is expected a break for the lunch in a typical place overlooking the lovely bay.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by a comfortable Mercedes limovan equipped with dual air -conditioning.
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off . We can start and end your tour at your hotel
- Pompeii licensed tour guide
- Pompeii Tickets
- Skip the line entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Tasso
What's excluded :
- Lunch and extras
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is the charming town that was completely buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii’s archeological site is fascinating to explore with well-preserved fossils and ruins that lay beneath volcanic ash for centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Here you will have the chance to take wonderful pictures and make your journey to the Amalfi Coast unforgettable!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
We will visit the historical center, the beautiful church of Santa Maria Assunta characterized by a majolica dome and a Byzantine icon of Saint Mary dated XIII century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
The main square of Sorrento is Piazza Tasso full of cafes, and the historical center full of alleys, where there is the famous church of St. Frances, built in the XIV century. Here you will have time also for good shopping.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup you directly from your hotel or accommodation at 7:30 o'clock. You will just let us know the address of your hotel. The tour will finish about 6 o'clock pm. and we will drop you off at your hotelor accommodation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All our tours are exclusively private. We never divide or share our tours All our drivers and guides are tested weekly to certify that we are COVID FREE certificated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.