Day trip from Rimini to Verucchio and Santarcangelo with lunch
Visit the center of Verrucchio and its monuments
Visit the center of the village is Piazza Malatesta, which overlooks the Palazzo Comunale
Visit the Rocca Malatestiana, which dominates the village and the entire valley from the top of the hill.
A few kilometers from Rimini, the historic village of Santarcangelo stands on the top of Monte Giove, right above the homonymous caves.
Enjoy a relaxing lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- specialized tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This tour that starts from Rimini and surrounding areas will allow you to visit the true heart of Romagna. The city of Verucchio where you will visit the historic center, the Malatesta fortress and the museum of Villanovan culture is a place to visit that will allow you to relax in a medieval atmosphere.
Lunch break in a restaurant located in the hinterland.
In the afternoon visit the city of Sant'Arcangelo, its historic center and the fantastic underground caves.
Return to the hotel in the late afternoon
• Rocca Verucchio, Via Rocca, Verucchio Italy
• Santarcangelo di Romagna, Santarcangelo di Romagna, Province of Rimini, Emilia-Romagna
• Museo Civico Archeologico di Verucchio, Via S. Agostino, 14, 47826 Verucchio Italy
• Convento Francescano dei Frati Minori, Via del Convento 150, 47826 Verucchio Italy
• Italian appetizers
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We take visitors from all the hotels in Rimini and Riccione
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.