Day trip from Paris : Fairytale Loire Castles Tour (Lunch and wine included)
Want to spend the day with your dear ones in the French countryside? Want to have a romantic tour? Then, the Loire Valley is the place to visit! Royal castles are part and parcel of a romantic tour through European history.
Our guide will help you to explore the magnificent castles. You will feel like a royal as you discover the famous castles in the world. At first,your guide will take you to the Chateau de Chambord. Here you will get to enjoy the spectacular rooftop views. Then You will get to see Chateau de Chenonceau.
In this castle, you will able to see chapel, bedrooms, magnificent giant main hall. Throughout the day. Our guide will allow you to explore the beautiful insights and will tell you stories about the countryside.
✔See 3 fairytale Loire Valley castles in a day’s round trip from Paris, traveling in a private coach.
✔Visit the inspiration for the Beast’s castle in Disney’s animated classic ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
✔ Expert tour leader with entertaining commentary.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance to Chateau Chambord
- Entrance and guided tour of Chateau Chenonceau
- Home-cooked lunch and guided wine tasting at Chateaux Nitray
- Wines chosen from a Brut "Méthode traditionnelle," Sauvignon Blanc sec, "Les Meuriers"
- Skip the ticket line Entry
- Live tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Castle Nitray
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
From Paris, you’ll go to Château de Chambord first. Disney fans will find this castle’s turrets very familiar; it was the inspiration for the castle in the famous movie ‘Beauty and the Beast’! Though actually conceived as a royal hunting lodge, it was built to a scale that so that it must look real.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castle Nitray, 69 Rue du Château, 37270 Athée-sur-Cher, France
You’ll come to know all about the castle’s captivating history from your expert guide, before getting your own chance to explore the surroundings. Climb a staircase which was designed by Da Vinci; enjoy the spectacular turret-framed rooftop scenery; a glimpse of wild deer around the woods; and work up an appetite for your interesting next stop.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
A guided wine tasting and the traditional three-course meal will be waiting for you at Château de Nitray. The family that owns this charming 15th-century castle will proudly present their wines and rural French dishes, before granting you the freedom of the estate for some time. The meal includes unlimited wine, but don’t over-indulge: you’ll want your senses sharp for the sights to come.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :House Veterans of the 2nd Armored Division, 3 avenue du colonel Rol Tanguy, Place Denfert-Rochereau, 75014 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for People with mobility impairments
- Not allowed Luggage or large bags
- The maximum size for tour groups is 24
- Lunch is made with local products and typically comprises fresh salad, chicken prepared Loire Valley style or vegetarian option, baked tomatoes with onions and oven roasted potatoes, assortment of local cheeses, dessert, espresso and local wines
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Gratuities for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory.
- The tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be taken on the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones. Ref: The official French Government website
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.