Day Trip from Marrakech to the ancient Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou & Telouet valley
Full day trip to the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Telouet valley from Marrakech (duration 12 hours) is a foretaste that will make us want to discover all the great Moroccan south.
After crossing the high Atlas and the Tizin'Tichka Pass (7,410 feet) above sea level, we will leave behind mountains rich in vegetation to arrive in a desert region, it is in the famous fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou that will stop to visit his Kasbah, camouflaged in the mountain. Classed World Heritage by UNESCO.
The return to Marrakech will be done on a part through the famous road caravans, Telouet kasbah has a rich history that is intertwined with the French. It is located in a fertile valley surrounded by palm, fig and olive trees. The Kasbah stands alone with its original zellij tile decorated with the Jewish Star of David, preserved silks and grand remnants of the El Pacha Glaoui family
This small-group tour includes all the necessary entrance fees plus a Marrakech hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
different stop on the whole route to appreciate the landscapes, top 2264m
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Guided walking tour with explanation / Stop for pictures / Visit a local Berber family home at the ancient fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou / Lunch around breathtaking views...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui, Proche Telouet, Telouet 45252 Morocco
Guided walking tour with explanation of the Telouat Kasbah / Stop for pictures...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Stop before to Arrive in Marrakech city / Drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech and end of services.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At 07 AM local timeHotels / Riads located in Marrakech.If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- By adopting a proactive policy based on effective measures to deal with Covid-19, Morocco has curbed the massive spread of the novel coronavirus on both sides of the Strait, said President of the Foreign Affairs Committee at the Spanish Senate, Antonio Gutiérrez Limones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.