Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls
Pick up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech early in the morning at 8AM, and you will be accompanied by an english speaking driver / guide. The road that you take up the streets of Haouz and a succession of villages and small towns. A mountain road then takes you to the Ouzoud Falls of about 110 meters high and is located in the province of Tanaghmeilt, 150 kilometers from Marrakech, in the Atlas Mountains.
The walk near the waterfalls is really beautiful; you can approach the waterfalls on both sides while contemplating the fauna and flora of the region. Do not be surprised to see monkeys that are very numerous there.
The more intrepid can opt for a swim in the river; the water is very clean and its temperature is not very high.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Oil / Gas
- Professional driver / guide
- Local Mountain Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips and personal items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Berber name to the cascades and carob trees. You will also observe monkeys evolving freely in their natural inhabitant around you and olive trees to olive trees. From the plain to the mountains, the road leading to the Ouzoud waterfalls crosses many Berber villages. Arrived at 900 m of altitude, you discover one of the most beautiful natural attractions of Morocco: 3 large waterfalls dividing in a complex network to feed ponds, 100 m lower, where it is good to bathe. You will be able to have lunch at the deaf and soothing restaurant, in small cafe restaurants installed in terraces. The magots, little jokey monkeys, will not fail to come back
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.