day trip from marrakech to 4 valleys in atlas mountains
Head for the breathtaking Atlas Mountains and visit the 4 berber valleys that make the region famous: Ourika Valley, Asni Valley, Sidi Fares Valley and Oukaimeden Valley. You'll also experience traditional Berber culture along the way with an English speaking guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport including : A professional drive + Fuel
- An English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Water
- You will be picked up from your Riad in Marrakech by an experienced, English-speaking guide, then you head to the Ourika Valley, which is about a 1-hour drive from Marrakech and famous for its waterfalls. Visit the waterfalls after a 1.5-hour walk with a mountain guide and spectacular views of different landscapes as far as the eye can see. Visit Berber women cooperative extracting Argan oil, which is unique to Morocco.
Continue through the Oukaimden Valley which is known by its ski resort, taking a secluded mountain road and passing through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones. Explore the authentic life of Berber people and enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical Berber house.
After that, visit the Asni valley, famous for its apple, walnut and peach trees and enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the Atlas Mountains. The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 17:00.
Departure Point :Pick up from your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8 a.m
Return Detail :Drop off near your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.