Day Trip from hurghada To Cairo By Bus
After an early pickup from your Hurghada hotel, catch 40 winks as you journey to Cairo in air-conditioned comfort. Your guide escorts you around your first stop, the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, home to over 120,000 ancient Egyptian masterpieces, including the death mask of the boy king Tutankhamun.
Next, it’s a short drive to Giza for lunch in a local restaurant before you take in the Pyramids of Giza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide shows you the three main pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple where the pharaoh Khafre was made into a mummy. Finally, visit a perfume museum before you start the journey back to Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and entrance fees for the Egyptian Museum, the pyramids and the Sphinx
- Professional guide in the Egyptian civilization
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- There is an extra payment for transfers from Makadi, Safaga, soma Bay, El gouna or Shal Haseesh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The Sphinx is a statue of a legendary creature with a lion's body and a human head carved of limestone, probably originally covered with a plaster and colored stain, and traces of the original colors are still visible next to one of its ears.
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Pyramids are located on the Giza Plateau in Giza Governorate on the west bank of the Nile. It was built around 25 centuries BC, between 2480 and 2550 BC. They include three pyramids: Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure.
Pass By: National Museum of Egyptian Civilization NEMC, Al Fustat Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum is one of the first museums in the world that was established to be a public museum unlike the museums that preceded it, the museum contains more than 180 thousand artifacts, the most important archaeological collections found in the tombs of kings and royal entourage of the middle family in Dahshur in 1894, the museum now houses Archaeological in the world reflects all stages of ancient Egyptian history
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up often from inside the hotel if possible. Or from outside the hotel in front of the main entrance door of the hotel, or any other place that the traveler wants
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.