Day trip from Fez to the Middle Atlas (Berber villages and nature)
Excursion to the day in the Berber Middle Atlas from Fez. An excellent opportunity to enjoy the beauty, the fresh air, the fabulous panoramic views and to make unforgettable photos by visiting Imouzar, the cedar forest, Ifrane, Azrou, Ain Vittel and a Berber family living in a cave. . And so much more, brand new vehicles
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ifrane, Ifrane, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
10:00 am: Departure from your hotel / riad in a comfortable means of transport.
* First stop, Imouzzer, a small village known for its apple festival in September.
* Discover the famous waterfall "Ain Vittel", surrounded by cleaned clean landscapes and forests of oaks and cedars.
* Stop to see the surrounding hills and capture photos.
* Continue to Ifrane "Little Switzerland", charming alpine village built by the French in 1930.
* Discover Al Akhawayn University, the landmark monument Stone Lion. . .
* Cross the cedar forest and go to the National Park where about 70% of the Barbary Apes are found.
* Enjoy a memorable visual experience with Barbary Apes.
* Discover the Berber village Azrou
* End our visit with a visit to the Berber family and have a cup of tea in a cave to learn more about Berber life, culture and traditions.
At the end of the visit Return to the hotel / Riad Fez.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Batha, Fes, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
JADE TOUR Middle Atlas TourAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Tanger med
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.