Day trip from Fes: Fes to Volubilis, Moulay Driss Mauseuleum and Meknes
- Visit the Roman Ruines of Volubilis
- Enjoy the View of Moulay Idriss the Holly city of Morocco from the top
- Visit the Medina of Meknes and its monuments: Doors, sahrij swani (irrigation system), Hri Souani, Moulay ismail Mausoleum
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - A bottle of water for each
- Guide: English, French, Spanish & Some italian
- Entrance fees to Volubilis
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
What's excluded :
- Tips to the driver or the guide on site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moulay Idriss, Moulay Idriss, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Moroccan religious epicenter, Moulay Idriss is an incredible immaculate city perched on a hill which shelters the sanctuary of Moulay Idriss, founder of the first Muslim dynasty in Morocco.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
A site of Greco-Roman ruins in the heart of Morocco, it is a disconcerting visit, to say the least, after the most traditional kasbahs, mosques, and medinas specific to North Africa.
Volubilis is located about thirty kilometers from the city of Meknes. This town of Berber origin was Romanized around the 4th century BC. Then in the third century, the Romans abandoned the city, leaving the Berber population to themselves. In 1997, UNESCO accepted Morocco’s proposal to classify the site as a World Heritage Site.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Fes, Morocco
2: Meknes, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.