Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus
Enjoy with us an exploratory trip to the capital, which is the city of Cairo. A distinguished trip from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo to see the Etruscan and civilizational landmarks in Cairo. Including visiting the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- the lunch in local restaurant
- Transportation from sharm el-sheikh to Cairo and back
- English Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All taxes
- pick up & drop off
- reception & travel
What's excluded :
- tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Day 1cairo visits
A delegate will come to pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh around 12 am and arrive Cairo around 6.30 am. You will visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and discover one of the oldest collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly developed civilization and everything about the mummification process
Then you will go to the restaurant for lunch and then go to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Sphinx on the Giza Plateau. The Pyramids of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the World due to its greatness.You also enjoy seeing the Sphinx. The ancient Egyptians in Giza constructed a distinctive masterpiece that was unique in its huge size, which is one of the largest sculptures in the world, reaching seventy-three meters in height while reaching twenty meters, and surprisingly, it was carved from one piece of solid limestone. The colossal is a statue with the body of a lion and the head of a king, and this statue is known as the Sphinx. After completing your journey, you return to your hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.