Day Trip - Casablanca > Rabat
Drive from Casablanca to Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. The City is located on the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the Hassan II Mosque, the largest Mosque outside Mecca and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk the Kasbah Des Oudaia, also referred to as Kasbah Oudaya. Visit the Chellah Ruins and Gardens built by the Romans in 40AD, After an educational and informative day in Rabat, drive back to your Hotel or Riad in Casablanca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Fees and Guide Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry Fees
Explore, the capital city of Morocco and one of the four Imperial Cities. See the Hassan Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, and walk the Kasbah Des Oudaia, the Chellah Ruins and Gardens.
Medina of Rabat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Hassan Tower and Mausoleum of Mohammed V.
Kasbah Des Oudaia.
Chellah Ruins and Gardens built by the Romans in 40AD.
One of the 4 Imperial Cities of Morocco.
Departure Point :Casablanca, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Casablanca City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Casablanca
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Casablanca > Rabat Group 6/29/2019 - 11/2/2021
Casablanca > Rabat 7/21/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.