Day Trip - Casablanca > Meknes
Drive to Meknes and Volubilis over the Rif Mountains. Explore the Medina of Meknes, one of the four Imperial Cities of Morocco. previously the capital of Morocco during the reign of Mulay Ismail, thereby known as the Ismaili capital of Morocco as well as “the Walled City”. Visit the Bab Mansour Gate, the imperial Granaries and Stables, the Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, and the Sahrij Souani basin. Enjoy some free time to wander around the square entertained by story tellers, musicians and snake charmers. Continue to the Roman city of Volubilis for a Guided tour of partially excavated Berber and Roman City of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage. After your visit to this unique site, drive back to Fez.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Fees and Guide Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry Fees
Explore Meknes, one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. See Bab Mansour Gate, the Imperial Granaries and Stables, and the Moulay Ismail Mausoleum. Visit the Roman City of Volubilis for a Guided tour of partially excavated Berber and Roman City, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Roman City of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The Moulay Ismail Mausoleum.
Bab Mansour Gate.
The Imperial Granaries and Stables.
Artisan Markets and Souks
Departure Point :Casablanca, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Casablanca City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Casablanca
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Casablanca > Meknes Group 6/29/2019 - 10/20/2021
Casablanca > Meknes 7/21/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.