Day Trip By Camels In Erg Chebbi Dunes,Lunch With Berber Pizza,All included
Day Trip in desert by camel .
The trip will start to the dunes at 10:00 , You will ride the camel for one hour and half exploring the desert of erg chebbi , Later you arrive to an old village behand merzouga desert,wher two familys lives there ,for have lunch of berber pizza with tea ,After relax you will enjoy your time in that small paradise of desert , the camels they will be ready to take you back to the guest house after one hour and half riding ,
-A room in the Guest House where we organise our desert trips to leave some of your luggage ,And take a shower!
-Parking for your car (if you have )
-Camel each /Guide,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Includ everyhting
What's excluded :
The trip will start to the dunes at 10:00 , You will ride the camel for two hours exploring the desert of erg chebbi , Later you arrive to the old village behind erg chebbi dunes ,for have lunch of berber pizza with tea ,After relax you will enjoy your time in that small paradise of desert , the camels they will be ready to come back to the guest house.
• Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Departure Point :L'Homme du Désert, Ksar Taboumiate Taous Km5, Route de Touas, B.P. 61, Merzouga 52202, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers from hotels,riad,bus station in Merzouga,
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.