Day Trip Atlas Mountain Experience
Our first stop will be a peaceful place where you'll be dressed in traditional Berber clothes and enjoy a camel ride. Next we'll drive to a women's community co-operative heading up the processing of the infamous Argan oil followed by refreshments, the excursion includes a stop in village Berber for a traditional Berber lunch served in our sister guesthouse. This route includes extra walking for those who wish to explore further as well as a stop to our local lovely Waterfall.
This excursion will include approx. 7.5hrs trekking and will suit those who enjoy scenic views, longer trekking duration and on occasions, hiking, on variable terrains.
Saturday and Tuesday tours also include a visit to a local Berber farmer's market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tahnaout, Morocco
Our first stop will be a peaceful place where you'll be dressed in traditional Berber clothes and enjoy a camel ride. Next we'll drive to a women's community co-operative heading up the processing of the infamous Argan oil followed by refreshments
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
come to meet you outside of hotel ali 8:30 am in Jamaa el Fna square Marrakesh . From there we will be picked up by our driver and begin our journey to the High Atlas mountains.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.