Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
The Urubamba river runs from the high Andean mountain ranges through the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu through and into the jungle. You'll be in the "Chuquichuana" section of the river. This section has rapids of Class III and IV with large stationary waves and holes. It's an exciting day of rafting and amazing scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation and return bus tourist service.
- Everything river equipment such as: Life jacket, waterproof jacket
- Wet-suit or weit suit, helmet, paddle. (We have fully refurbished computer)
- Full lunch, hot and cold drinks. (Optional vegetarian)
- Guides professional class V, safety kayaker.
- Facilities the lodge: Sauna, dressing rooms, lockers, SS HH, Zip line, Diner
What's excluded :
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- We pick you up at 8:40 in the morning from your hotel in Cusco. Our tourist bus service, take you south of Cusco to the town of Cusipata The transfer lasts an average of 1 hour and 30 minutes down the road Cusco-Sicuani.
We reach our destination "Cusipata River Lodge". Upon arriving you will find all the facilities like: toilets, dressing rooms, sauna, lockers and provided all rafting equipment, such as: helmet, life jacket, suit neo-preno or weit suit and a waterproof jacket.
Then the Guides will provide all necessary information and proceed with the course of the river in inflatable rafts Bulking Auto by an average of 2 hours. The rapids in this section are Class III and III + also send you a safety kayaker
At the end of the Boating return to "Cusipata River Lodge" where you can relax in our sauna, then having a delicious lunch in our dining room consisting of a quinoa soup as a starter, background Baked chicken with salad and rice planter ( option: vegetarian lunch if vegetarian).
Then the Guides will provide all necessary information about the ZIP LINE consisting of 2 cables 120 meters long each. Then they pack up all their stuff and will be back in Cusco approx. at 5:30 pm
Departure Point :Cusco Perú - The pickup will be made from hotels that are in the historic center, it is recommended Hostal San Blas Palace, if your accommodation this far will have to come to the Main square in Cusco
Departure Time :8:30 am every day
Return Detail :Cusco Perú
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring with you: A complete set of clothes, a pair of sandals or sneakers for the river, Sunscreen, a small towel, bathing suit to wear under the wet-suit
- Optional Service Photos
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.