Day Trip : Perugia And Spoleto Private Tour + Truffle Hunting With Lunch
-Perugia is the capital of the region of Umbria, is worth visiting not only for the beauty of its hilltop setting, but also for its fine old buildings. Before it came under Roman rule, ancient Perusia was one of the twelve cities of the Etruscan federation, and considerable sections of the Etruscan walls, which extended for 2,800 meters around the town, have been preserved.
-Truffle hunting in Umbria is an old age tradition. Umbria produces the highest number of black truffles in Italy, whose quality is famous throughout the world. Truffles are an integral part of Umbrian cuisine and culture. That of the truffle hunter, is a hard work made of deep love for the land, intelligent observation, waiting and great satisfaction.
-After lunch we reach Spoleto, the ancient capital of the Lombard dukes. Spoleto is often considered one of Umbria’s most graceful hill towns. Spoleto will leave you breathless thanks to many Roman and medieval attractions that will make an unforgettable impression.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perugia Cathedral, Piazza IV Novembre, 06123 Perugia PG, Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Spoleto, Piazza del Duomo, 06049, Spoleto Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Perugia, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.