Day Trek to Imlil Valley & Aguersioual
Trekking up to the Tizi n’ Tamatert col & descend into the stunning Imane valley.During this day trek you will walk by the village of Tinerhourhine and around to the village of Aguersioual, follow river courses, cross seguias (traditional irrigation canals) and rivulets, past terraces and through walnut groves. Picnic on the road. The day involves approx. 5 to 6 hours of walking.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- For Atlas Trekking you need to prepare as you would for walking in any mountain region; it can be warm and sunny during the day but the weather in the mountains can quickly change from sunshine to snow and cold winds (autumn through late spring). Please do not leave any rubbish behind you; carry out what you carry in.
Atlas Treks are tailored to match the season and your level of fitness. You have the choice of basing yourself in Berber Guesthouses, from where you can take daily walks, or you can Atlas Mule Trek for 2+ days. On mule treks you usually have the choice of staying in Berber Guesthouse/with families or wild camping in 2-person tents. In addition to regular packing,
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby reception of your hotel or the nearest car park to your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.