Day Tour - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Goa Tetes Trekking via Malang
Due to covid-19,now destination open with new strict health protocol regulation. We will help visitors to enjoy holiday and apply correct health protocol. Please check with us for detail needed to visit the destinations.
This trip is perfect for volcano getaway in Malang region. Starting in Malang by morning to reach Lumajang region, and reach the grand waterfall of Coban Sewu with raw trekking access for adventure-seeker. Best combined with further walk to Goa Tetes cave waterfall. Highly recommended to visit during rainy season for larger waterfall stream photoshoot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation including gasolines and driver
- Mineral water
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- Entry/Admission - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Local trekking guide in Tumpaksewu
- Entrance fee
- Additional extra time for visit to Kapas Biru waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Lumajang 67374 Indonesia
Morning pick up by 7AM from guest's hotel, our team will deliver guests for 2 hours drive to reach Coban Sewu (or we call it Tumpak Sewu) waterfall area. Meet up with local trekking ranger and guests will decend down the steep terrain to reach waterfall base. Explore the grand view of Coban Sewu waterfall. After, guide will lead guests to continue walking toward Goa Tetes for waterfall caves visit. If guests are still not exhausted and keen to explore more waterfall, we can have additional visit to Kapas Biru waterfall as well.
Journey back to malang and arrives about dinner time.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Malang, Malang City, East Java, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up in another hotel in Malang area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide FREE FACESHIELD for each guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.