Day tour toTRANSNISTRIA, Winery Cricova + lunch in local house
* Come with us to experience an unexplored corner of Europe. Moldova;
* Our Tours are wonderful and they cover an incredible range of opportunities; --culture, nature, pleasure, sports, religion, adventure. This will transform your tour into an experience of taking lunch in a local Moldovan house with eco greengrocer and ecological meal !
* Europe ’s least visited country and Transnistria; a country that ‘does n’t exist’ and a Soviet relic which still uses the hammer and sickle on its flag.
* A safe tour with an experienced guide
* Explore both Bender and Tiraspol
* Enjoy the Soviet architecture
* See the Suvorov Monument
* Cricova Winery Moldova with wine tasting
It is a real underground wine city with wide streets, warehouses, tasting rooms. The total length of this enterprise is 120 km
Cricova-the famous underground wine city
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Lunch - This will transform your tour into an experience of taking lunch in a local Moldovan house with eco greengrocer and ecological meal!
- Entry/Admission - Cricova Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiraspol, Tiraspol, Transnistria
Your trip will continue in the Transnistria region, Tiraspol city, the capital of the unrecognized Transnistrian Moldovan Republic. The town was founded thanks to the Peace Treaty of Jassy, which was concluded after the Russian-Turkish War (1787-1791) between Turkey and Russia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cricova Winery, Strada Petru Ungureanu 1, Cricova 2084 Moldova
The biggest cellars in the whole world are, with no doubt, located in Cricova, Moldova, only a few kilometers north of Chisinau.
Here, underground lies a real city of wine – with wide streets, warehouses, tasting-rooms and so on. In the underground streets like “Cabernet”, “Feteasca”, “Pinot”, buses of tourists find their way to the cellars.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick up from your hotel.Tour can be combined with other tours in Moldova we ’re offering, or it can be a part of an extended tour to Moldova.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.