Day tour to Udawalawe from Colombo
Sri Lanka has several natural tourists attractions that exude the beauty and culture of the nation. Udawalawe hold some of the best of these natural attractions. On this private day tour, you would get to visit major attractions in Udawalawe: Udawalawe National Park and Udawalawe Dam. Udawalawe National Park with wildlife preserved in natural and sustainable ways; Udawalawe Dam where you would experience the beauty of nature.
Here's the basic itinerary for the Udawalawe jeep safari from Colombo. Do note that this itinerary is flexible and can be modified as per your request.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Colombo with a comfortable air-conditioned car
- Services of an English-speaking driver
- Bottled water for constant hydration
- Opened 4wd safari jeep transport within the national park
- Dedicated experienced guide for you and your party
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Service of a chauffeur guide.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch or any other meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips(for Guides,Drivers, Porters & waiters),telephone calls etc.
- Entrance fees of Udawalawe National Park (You have to by LKR)
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
On this day tour from Colombo to sites such as Udawalawe dam and Udawalawe National Park, you should expect the most personalized service from the point when you're picked up at the hotel to the point when your tour ends and you're dropped off at your hotel.
We would pick you up with a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle at your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or in-front of Dutch Hospital Colombo 01 by 06:00 am to begin your trip to Udawalawe National Park. On arrival at the park, you would be transferred to a safari 4wd jeep for your tour which will be two hours long.
If you particularly love nature or are interested in experiencing wildlife in their natural space, then the day tour to Udawalawe national park is just what you need. You would see a lot of elephants and other animals such as crocodiles and peacocks in their natural state while maintaining the due respect for these majestic creatures. There's a lot to see and experience at Udawalawe National park, and your guide will ensure that you don't miss a thing.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Udawalawe Dam, B427, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
After the tour of Udawalawe National Park, there will be a lunch where you could buy and eat your lunch to refresh yourself for the rest of the trip.
Next stop is Udawalawe Dam where you be spending hour an half. Udawalawe Dam has a scenic view that would forever remind you of how beautiful nature is. The combination of the landscape backdrop and freshwater gives a thorough expression of the beauty of nature.
At the end of the day tour from Colombo to Udawalawe, you will be taken back to the pickup hotel by the same air-conditioned vehicle. Every detail of this tour is properly overlooked to ensure premium experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any of the hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Wattala
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel Pick-up location
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.