Day Tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur from Cairo
full-day tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur and Memphis from Cairo. Uncover the ancient mysteries of Egypt as you take a camel ride around iconic landmarks like the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx with an expert historian guide. Marvel at the ancient necropolis in Sakkara; delve into the rich history of Memphis, Egypt’s former capital; and admire the colossal stature of the Red and Bent Pyramid in Dahshur. Enjoy round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel, all admission tickets and lunch on this comprehensive tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Private tour
- Private Car
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Discover the Giza plateau and see all pyramids in Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis, the oldest capital. Start your tour 8:00 am from your hotel in Cairo Or Giza You will be escorted by your tour guide Egyptologist to the Giza pyramids where you can listen to more information about them. You will have free time to go around the pyramids. Then you will be taken to your camel to explore the area (camel ride is included). Then you will see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple called the Temple of Mummification. Afterwards, drive to Sakkara, the biggest cemetery, to see the step pyramids and some tombs before heading to Memphis where you can see the oldest capital of Egypt, as well as the famous pyramids of King Senfru in Dahahsur. There, you can enter the red pyramids and see the bent pyramids. After a short drive, have lunch (included) at a good quality restaurant . After lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.