Day tour to Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids in Egypt
See the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of theSphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking escorted representative
- Entrance fees to the show
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Visit: Sun Pyramids Tours, 67 El Haram Street, Giza , Egypt Luxor Ploice Station St., Off Khaled Ibn El Walid Street , Luxor, Giza 12555 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel.
Days 1st Show 2nd Show 3rd Show
Monday English Spanish By Booking
Tuesday English French By Booking
Wednesday English Spanish By Booking
Thursday English French Arabic
Friday English French By Booking
Saturday English Italian By Booking
Sunday English German By Booking
Summer Time 7:30 PM 8:30 PM 9:30 PM
Winter Time 6:30 PM 7:30 PM 8:30 PM
-All languages available via headphones offer translation (English- French- German- Spanish- Italian- Russian- Japanese- Polish-Arabic), translation headsets for free.
-Offering free tickets for any tourist group of at least 15 people and hosting the accompanying tour guide.
-The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Time: One hour before the schedule shown
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.