Day Tour to Sigiriya Rock Fortress & Dambulla Cave Temple From Kandy.
Your friendly driver on tour day morning 6.30 Hrs Meet & greet your hotel. You will visit golden temple and cave temple in dambulla. After temple visit you will proceed Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sigiriya Museum, Sigiriya Thalkotta Sigiriya Thalkotta, Sigiriya, Central Province, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
This decent museum has a fine diorama of the site, providing an excellent overview and explaining Sigiriya's cultural importance beyond the obvious natural beauty. The theory that Sigiriya was a Buddhist monastery is given here, although the established position that it was a palace or fortress prevails. Trade routes are explained, showing Sigiriya's connections with the Gulf, China, India and the Roman Empire.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.