Day tour to Sigiriya & Dambulla from Kandy by Aaliya Tours
Our driver collect you from the hotel in Kandy(city limited hotels) as earlier as possible ( around 8 am or before)
transfer to Sigiriya – Approximately 2-3 hours drive before go to the Sigiriya a short visit Matale Hindu temple, one hour drive to Dambulla for Visiting Dambulla cave Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site which Lord Buddha’s life is painted on the walls of the cave which is believed to be done during the 2nd century.
After visiting cave temple, Lunch at a recommended restaurant after having lunch,Visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress at evening
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Day tour as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets of activities
- Entry/Admission - Sri Muthumariamman Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Entry/Admission - Pidurangala Rock
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sri Muthumariamman Temple, 680 17 Kandy-Jaffna Highway, Matale 21000 Sri Lanka
The temple with 1008 statues of Hindu deities are the work of South Indian sculptor, Nagalingam and his son Ramanathan, with the help of about 100 designers, painters and architects from Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. The Raja Koburum was completed in 2007 at the cost of approximately Rs 150M.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress built by King Kashayapa as his palace during the 5th Century, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Golden Temple of Dambulla, Dambulla 21100 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. This site is situated 148 kilometres east of Colombo and 72 kilometres north of Kandy. Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pidurangala Rock, Pidurangala,Sigiriya, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
This is is highly recommended those who have tight budget and panoramic view. Pidurangala: Destination for moderate hikes & climbs to the top of the rock, popular for panoramic views
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
This is a opportunity to see the national park in the afternoon,should start the tour as much as early as possible we do not charge any extra,but entrance ticket and safari jeep cost extra.
Minneriya National Park is reported as the Largest known wild Asian Elephant Gathering at one place in the World.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kandy, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code when you entered to the Cave temple and Matale Hindu temple, the nee should be coverd
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.