Day Tour to Sigiriya & Dambulla
Visit Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla’s Cave Temples on a private tour from Kandy
Swap buses and cabs for the comfort and flexibility of a private vehicle
Explore the sites and hear background on them you might miss if by yourself
Relax with convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in central Kandy
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Expressway charges
What's excluded :
- Break Fast or Lunch not included
- Enternce Tickets Fees not included
- Our driver collect you from the hotel in Colombo or near(city limited hotels) as earlier as possible ( around 8 am or before)
transfer to Sigiriya – Approximately 2-3 hours drive before go to the Sigiriya a short visit Matale Hindu temple, one hour drive to Dambulla for Visiting Dambulla cave Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site which Lord Buddha’s life is painted on the walls of the cave which is believed to be done during the 2nd century.
After visiting cave temple, Lunch at a recommended restaurant after having lunch,Visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress at evening According to the ancient Sri Lankan chronicle the Culavamsa, this site was selected by King Kashyapa (477 – 495 CE) for his new capital. He built his palace on the top of this rock and decorated its sides with colourful frescoes. On a small plateau about halfway up the side of this rock he built a gateway in the form of an enormous lion. The name of this place is derived from this structure — Sīnhāgiri, the Lion Rock (an etymology similar to Sinhapura, the Sanskrit name of Singapore, the Lion City).
After travel back to the drop off location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick passenger from anywhere of Sri lankaAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo International Airport Ratmalana, New Airport Rd, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Fort
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.