Day Tour to Saywite, Moon enclosure with Tarawasi
The route of Qhapaq Ñan, is very extensive throughout the Inca empire. Within which are many archaeological sites. And many of them are not promoted. On this special occasion and opening a new travel route to learn more about the Inca culture. We are going to visit in the route of Chinchay - Suyo.
The archaeological complexes of: Wonderful and larger Zurite platforms, Temple of the Moon Quillarumiyoc, Archaeological Complex of Tarawasi. All these places are located in strategic places, and oriented to Inca philosophy and mythology. During the tour we can appreciate the extensive areas dedicated to agriculture and share some moments with local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide/Professional Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sitio Arqueológico de Killarumiyoc
- Entry/Admission - Tarawasi
- Entry/Admission - Saywite
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel to start our tour to the Qhapaq Ñan route. We will have a personalized service since it is a private tour that will allow us to make the visits with much more tranquility and comfort.
Stop At: Sitio Arqueológico de Killarumiyoc, 08635, Peru
An approximate time of 50 minutes we will arrive at the famous temple of the Moon known as Quillarumiyoc. Famous for the work of carving in stone made by the architects and engineers of the empire. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
An approximate time of 50 minutes we will arrive at the Archaeological Complex of Tarawasi, another very incredible site that was built by the Inca. As an Inca residence in the Valley of Limatambo. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saywite, Curahuasi, Abancay 03101 Peru
An approximate time of 1h with 30 minutes we will arrive at the Archaeological Complex of Saywite, another very incredible site that was built by the Inca. As an Inca residence in the Valley of Limatambo. We will make the visit on the site with the information provided by our Professional Tourism Guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.