Day Tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shopping tours.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and begin your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos - also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids and capture your experience in a photograph! When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops. Next step Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated. Have a lunch in a local restaurant then you will be dropped off at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.