Day Tour to Petra from Wadi Araba, Aqaba Border
Petra one day tour from Wadi Araba and Eilat border. Transportation to Petra, a tour guide and entrance fees are included. Your driver and tour guide will make sure you will leave Petra with an excellent experience and lots of lovely memories.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Jordan visa upon arrival to Eilate/Wadi Araba Border (Please provide passports details at least 3 days in advance)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Minimum of 2 people at this tour are required.
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
You will be picked up at Wadi Araba and Eliat border at 8.30am. You will then be driven to Petra via the the Desert Highway, which will take approximately 2 hours. Upon arrival to Petra at approximately 10.30am you will be taken to the visitor center where a member of our staff will greet you and provides you with Petra’s entry tickets from where a local tour guide will escort you for around 3 hours.
The tour will start at the visitor center of Petra with entry to the Siq, the 'to-do' walk in Petra. Along the way you will have several stops to see and talk about the magnificent surroundings. You will then reach the Treasury, the most beautiful monument in Petra, Street of Facades, Royal Tombs and Roman Theatre. After the local guide leaves you at the end and depending on your personal abilities, you can visit The Monastery "Ad Deir" (900 steps). Otherwise head back to meet up again with your driver to transfer back to Wadi Araba Border.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Wadi Araba Border Road, Wadi Araba Border Rd, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Visas will be provided upon arrival Wadi Araba Eilat border according to the new regulations. Passports details are required at least 3 days in advance to the arrival for visa processing purposes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.